Copy of Business Coaching
Integrative business coaching takes a holistic approach to problem solving and applies heart-centered awareness with systems thinking to find meaningful solutions. Having clarity on the 'why?' can positively impact the 'how?'
Integrative Business Coaching
Workshops | Coaching | Project Management
With over 20 years of service within operations, sales and marketing , a B.A. in economics and experience as a business owner and entrepreneur, Beana has accumulated a very broad and deep set of skills and experience. From simple best practices to architecting complex systems, conceptualization of a new product to implementation, manufacturing and distribution, Beana has been there and can provide you with both the context and tool box necessary to help you achieve your goals.
Curious to learn more? Want to hire Beana to facilitate a workshop? Want some private problem-solving time together?
It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive.
Oriah Mountain Dreamer
Geared for small groups, teams or organizations, Beana's workshops offer inspiring, real-life solutions focused on providing clarity, resilience, and impact for aspiring or existing business owners or organizations. "How do I solve this problem with the resources I have?" is central to the approach and participants leave with clarity on their strengths, options, and true desires as well as new-found confidence and tools to guide their progress. Here are some examples of workshops:
New Foundations in Female Entrepreneurship: Making the Boardroom a Sacred Circle
Branding 101: How to find & communicate your brand identity
Advertising Basics: Options, costs and impact (oh my!)
- SEO: What is it and why should I care?
- Digital Skin: How to make your website your own
- Valuing Your Products & Yourself: Pricing strategies
- Email Marketing: Done is better than perfect
- Internet Advertising: GoogleAdWords and search strategies
- Ikagai: What is your reason for being?
- Win|Win|Win: What is the triple bottom line and how do I run a sustainable business?
- Storytelling NOT Marketing: Tricks from a seasoned professional
- Elaboration through Collaboration: Partnerships & Networking
- Goal Setting: What matters most?
- Lateral Leadership: Strategies to make things happen
- Project Planning: Why it matters and how to do it
- Creative Idea Generation
- Tools of the Trade: Spreadsheets, Databases & Archives
- How Much is Enough: Self Worth vs Net Worth
- Social Media Marketing: In theory and practice
- Human Connections in the Digital Age: Staying authentic
Interested in booking Beana to facilitate a workshop? Want to design your own custom workshop with Beana?
"A problem well-stated is a problem half solved." C. Kettering
Having some one-on-one time to problem solve, get feedback or support your progress can be a wise investment. Taking some time to talk through your ideas with an experienced counterpart can save you time, money and heartache down the road. Beana can support you to identify, articulate and communicate your goals as well as support you to find the right network of designers, grant writers, developers or media mavens to help you succeed.
- Articulate your value proposition & identify what makes you special
- Establish your priorities
- Value your product or service
- Define your brand identity and clarify your value proposition
- Understand and reach your target customers
- Build systems or processes to improve operational efficiencies
- Set priorities and goals
- Assess, analyze or report
Wherever you are, Beana can meet you there. The guiding principles of Beana's approach to coaching focus on clarity, resilience and impact. Coaching hours are available in packages of 4, 6 or 9 hours per month.